Consent for processing of personal data
CONSENT FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA AND INFORMATION ON PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (MARKETING PURPOSES)
I hereby give my free and unequivocal consent to Solitea, a.s. based in Drobného 49, Brno 602 00, NO.: 01572377, TAX ID. NO.: CZ01572377, e-mail: email@example.com and other corporate e-mails ending with @solitea.com, tel: +420 549 522 511 (hereinafter referred to as „Administrator“) in accordance with regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), with the processing of the following personal data: name and surname, e-mail and telephone number and possibly other personal information.
The name and surname, e-mail and telephone number and possibly other personal information, will be processed for:
- fulfillment of the contract between You and the Administrator acc. to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter b) of GDPR;
- legitimate interest of the Administrator in providing direct marketing (especially for sending marketing and sales related messages and newsletters) acc. to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter f) of GDPR;
- legitimate interest of the Administrator in providing direct marketing (especially for sending marketing and sales related messages and newsletters) acc. to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter a) of GDPR in connection with §7, Article 2, law No. 480/2004 Sb., on certain information society services in the absence of an order for goods or services.
The above mentioned personal data will be processed by the Administrator for 10 years.
You grant your explicit consent with the above information processing. Consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending a letter to the Administrator postal address or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The lagal basis for processing in this case is consent granted within the meaning of Article 6, Paragraph 1, Letter a) of GDPR.
Administrator may provide personal information to the following subjects: subcontractors, e-mail service and cloud storage providers, transport companies, payment gateway operators, external accountants, employees, webhosts, and externists bound by secrecy.
Please note that under the GDPR you have different rights, particularly:
- right of access to personal data, having the right to obtain from the Administrator confirmation as to whether or not the personal data concerning Yourself are being processed, acc. to Article 15 of GDPR;
- right of rectification, having the right to obtain from the Administrator without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning Yourself and the right to have incomplete personal data completed, acc. to Article 16 of GDPR;
- right to erasure („the right to be forgotten“), having the right to obtain from the Administrator the erasure of personal data concerning Yourself without undue delay where one of the grounds specified in Article 17 of GDPR applies;
- right to restriction of processing, having the right to obtain from the Administrator restriction of processing in the cases laid down in Article 18 of GDPR;
- right to data portability, acc. to Article 20 of GDPR;
- right to lodge a complaint against the processing of personal data, acc. to Article 21 of GDPR.
In case of doubt about the processing of personal data, you have the right to contact the Administrator or The Office for Personal Data Protection, which is the supervisory authority in this area. You can also file a complaint to this Office.